Saturday, January 30, 2010

day 31

January 30, 2010

 

Day 31:

 

            We didn’t really do anything productive today. I woke up early, around 8 and headed to the resort to workout, get breakfast and use the web. Eric wanted to rent a golf cart and ride out to Laura, the prettiest accessible island on this atoll, but the weather wasn’t positive enough to convince anyone else to go. I got to talk to the family and Perry on Skype. I was really hoping to talk to Elani but she wasn’t online. The breakfast was okay, there was one positive and one severe negative. They finally had potatoes back so I got my hash browns again. But they didn’t have any maple syrup so I had to use this coconut based syrup which wasn’t that good. Anyway.

            After the resort I went back to the trailer and set my alarm to wake up at 1:15 p.m. take a 40 minute nap. I woke up at 4:20 p.m. I didn’t expect the lack of sleep to catch up to me so soon but I guess all the energy I exerted working out didn’t help. So I woke up and started doing some work for ProCamps while Edie and Ally prepared dinner. For dinner we had spaghetti noodles with red pepper flakes along with shrimp, mushrooms and peas and Texas toast. It was pretty good. Ben beat me in another game of chess as we ate.

            After dinner we played a card game called Presidents. I had never played it before but it was pretty fun. After close to an hour of that, I went to watch a movie while the rest of them played hearts. Edie and I wanted to watch Friends but ended up watching the Shawshank Redemption instead. They’re like basically the same though right? When that was over I came back to the boys trailer where Derek, Ben and Robyn were watching Star Trek on the couch. I came into my room, worked on some Spring Fling sponsorship letters, mocked Morgan Freeman’s voice with Eric and passed out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment