Monday, February 15, 2010

day 46

Day 46:

 

 

            We went out to Enemanit today with Kurt and his gang of interesting characters. I’d love to get into the many characters on this boat with us but I simply don’t have the time. Enemanit was gorgeous though. It’s actually the island just south of Bikrin so the water and most of the landscape was the same except Enemanit is public whereas Bikrin is privately owned. Ally, Ben, Eric, Derek, Edie, Robyn, Anna and myself all came out. It was a great time. I actually liked it more than Bikrin. Sure it was a little more commercialized but there was a hanging slide that was anchored about 50 yards off the shore and also a high dive which made for a great time. A much better fall than our jump from Mt. Majuro when we were staying at Scott’s place. It was a very relaxing day though. I just laid out on the platform that held the slide and diving board for a while. I snorkeled a bit. Ate a little. Took some pictures, it was just a relaxing day. The engine on the boat died while we were on Enemanit so we had to get towed back to Majuro. The trip out took us about 20 minutes the trip back was right around an hour. It was a good time though, they were all drunk by then so it was fun but it was also time for us to get the hell outta there. After that I actually headed to the resort, yet again, to take a warm shower and wash my hair. I also wanted to get on Twitter. The high school network has blocked Twitter so I can’t access it with my free internet. So I went to the resort to do some grading, get on Twitter, see if Elani got the flowers I sent her and just relax and enjoy some alone time. I was there until right before ten. When I got back to the trailer right around ten o’clock I started “The Prestige” with Christian Bale, Scarlett Johannsen an appearance from Jennifer Garner among others. I’d seen it before, Caleb put me on to it. And I love it. It’s one of the best written movies I’ve seen. So I got about 6 minutes into that before passing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment