Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 47

February 15, 2010

 

Day 47:

 

            It’s amazing how slow the weeks go and how quickly do the weekends. This weekend was fun though, I definitely could have used a long weekend this week. In class, I just had the kids work on their letters to my family. Some of the letters are great. Terri even wrote a letter to my mom. Not much happened in class. My third period class had perfect attendance yet again but my fourth period class did not. After class I didn’t do anything I don’t think. I went to the trailer, worked on my story a little bit and fell asleep in the “living room”.

            After that I went to basketball practice which was yet again cancelled because there were other teams using the court. Both were volleyball teams this time. I’ve resigned to the fact that I’ll never hold a practice with this team which actually doesn’t upset me at all because I wouldn’t know what to do with them anyway. I decided to sit in on play rehearsal once basketball was cancelled so I did that until about 5:30. After that I wrote some more of my story and ate dinner. Ally and Edie had burger night. I had to show them how to cook burgers because both of them are vegetarians and weren’t sure about some things. But we had burgers and fries which was a great, and much needed, American twist to a meal in Majuro.

            After that, I wrote, yet again (I did a lot of work on my story today) before going to bed. Oh yeah, and the power went out tonight and we had to call Cassiano to come check it out. Sorry I don’t have much juice to write about. As of late so much of my writing has gone towards my story that blogging has kind of fallen victim. I promise to catch up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment