Friday, February 26, 2010

day 55

February 23, 2010

 

Day 55:

 

            Let me start by saying that Bruce, the kid who I promised the class a pizza party if he got a 100%, Bruce gotta 94%. Scared the crap out of me. It’s so disappointing that he’s such a good student but he just doesn’t come to class half the time. I’ll see him two or three times a week yet he still pulls these 94s out of nowhere.

            Today wasn’t filled with anything too exciting. I watched some Entourage, some family guy and read some more of Dreams From my Father. I haven’t been writing as much lately, as you can tell from the length of my blog posts and for some reason I’ve gotten into reading. Maybe because this book is really good. I don’t know.

            My lesson plan, which I prepared for yesterday, is actually running me well into tomorrow so I don’t have any lesson planning to do tonight. I apologize for the lack of details but surely those of you who care, understand that I could only keep up my streak of roughly 2000 characters per day for so long. Until next time, from Majuro, bar lo yok.

No comments:

Post a Comment