Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 54

February 22, 2010

 

Day 54:

 

 

            Today was another bland day. Nothing too big happened. I started a new lesson plan on tenses. Today we did present tense and past tense. I got through past tense in my third period class and almost finished all of it up in my fourth period class. Bruce (Wayne) showed up today and I told him that he has to take his Punctuation Quiz tomorrow. He agreed to the deal that if he got a 100% on the quiz, I’d buy the whole class pizza.

            After class I came back to the trailer and worked on the standardized test that I have to write for the 7th grade students. I then passed out for something like three hours. Dinner was less awkward. Garrod tried to small talk me before dinner about basketball. I diffused it pretty quickly. After that I watched some Entourage with Ally and Eric, started the Prestige with Edie and then passed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment