Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 56

February 24, 2010

 

Day 56:

 

            Happy Birthday to Courtland Love! It’s the 24th here but it’s the 23rd at home, so happy Bday Courtney! From Majuro to Hampton, VA showing love.

            Now, to my day. Again, nothing too interesting. There’s another scheduled power outage for tomorrow and Robyn and I have to cook starting tomorrow so we went to Payless to get the food we needed. We made sure not to get perishables unless we absolutely needed them for today or tomorrow because we would be powerless for eight hours. So Robyn and I went to Payless, spent over $200. I must add only about $85 of it was for dinner, the rest were requests per everyone. Eric wasn’t too happy about that. When I got back we had a small argument about people eating full meals instead of snacking all day because the snacks are what is costing the most money. When asked for my opinion, I merely said, “I don’t hardly ever eat snacks. Nor do I eat veggies unless they’re with dinner. But everyone put money into the same pot and as much as I know that I won’t be eating over half of what we buy, everyone has the right to have bought what they want.” The argument persisted for a little while after that and then we came in and ate the pasta that Professor Garrod prepared; the same exact pasta he’s made three times now!

            After that I did some lesson planning for the kids, and decided I would introduce the Present perfect tense tomorrow. After that, I watched some Entourage with Eric and Ally and then passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment