Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 53

February 21, 2010

Day 53:


Today was a pretty bland day. Nothing too big happened at all. I woke up early and headed to the resort for my Skype date with Gramma. Daddy Curt was in the hospital for some reason and wanted to Skype with me from there. I had a feeling the network reception in the hospital would be bad. It ended up not working. But Gramma and I talked when she got back to the house.
After that I got a great workout in at the gym. Got a nice lower body workout in on the elliptical and knocked out some upper body training also. These two Chinese dudes were in there when I got there watching NBA TV. I knew Vanderbilt and Kentucky were playing but I figured I’d let them finish up their game. When that game was finished I asked if they could switch to ESPN. That was when they told me, “It’s just college basketball.” And then they let me know that there was another NBA game after that one. I said that it was okay. It was then that I realized that the game between the Lakers and the Celtics occurred three weeks ago, the day after they announced the All Star team. Then these dudes just sit on all of the workout equipment and watch the game. They did some fake lunges, some half curls and some make shift leg presses and watched this game that was two weeks old. I didn’t say anything but when Eric finally joined me I told him. So Eric asked the guys if they knew the game was old. They then said, “Well we haven’t seen it.” So Eric and I proceeded to talk shit about how we could be watching a live time game involving the #2 team in the country but instead we were watching a two week old NBA game. I even told them that the Lakers won but they wanted to watch.
So after that I came back to the trailer, took a nap, did some light school work. It was weird at dinner. It was the first dinner since Garrod decided to trip out on me. I didn’t say anything to him and he didn’t say anything to me. After that I watched some Entourage and passed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment